Updates and Accomplishments:
1. Revision of the Sexual Violence Policy to include updated definitions of different forms of sexual misconduct, affirmative consent, and explanations of incapacitation, and blackouts, as they relate to sexual violence. (August 2016)
2. Revision of extended orientation sessions for freshman to include discussion of sexual violence policy and Title IX. (August 2016)
3. Contributed to the Board of Visitors meeting Student Affairs presentation on sexual violence. (September 2016)
4. Participated in Richmond Zinefest by submitting "16(IX)3's Survivor's Guide for College." The zine contains information on resources for help and serves spread awareness about the survivor experience. Zines are also distributed around campus to educate the WM student body. (September 2016)
5. Wrote, directed, filmed, and produced a PSA on bystander intervention.
6. Plotted and compiled the GPS locations of all the William and Mary campus emergency blue lights. The resultant map is the first publicly available map of this resource for the W&M community.